Band Of Horses
Brescia Then I go to the concert of the Band Of Horses. It's late. Prepare a backpack, I reach the station. It's late, too late. I'm going with my friend R. and we arrive just in time to Brescia. Fortunately, the show they do near the station. My friend R. wants a ride absurd. Me: I see that old man is right there. We get to
This takes place where the concert. All posters plastered on the outside. Serro tickets in hand, ready to be torn already folded. We turn around the building, and there's a side door open. We go there and no shit. The Band Of Horses are not there. We arrived too late? It is still early and is playing the opening act? We do not understand.
There is a bit 'of crowds, just down the hall. All crammed into the bottom, no one close to the stage. On stage there are kids. They sound bad, but there is no sound. On the ground glass and litter. We begin to realize that the concert is already over and the Band Of Horses have played. Or maybe you have never played. One of the public, make angry, begins to provoke us unnecessarily. And my friend R. becomes the strongest friend M. attack and fight with the guy.
Then I woke up.
0 comments:
Post a Comment