Sunday, December 26, 2010

Yong Grils Materbating

The dream of Christmas morning 2010

I wake up and my bed with me inside it is materialized in the house of your father, the morning after Christmas Eve dinner. You've just got you're still in her nightgown. There he and his father arguing heatedly. And not the least notice of my appearance. But you, you realize it but you're not so surprised. I tell you come away with me. You do resistance at first, I can not, how do I? But I do not know how you convinced. All this happens in the presence of two more intent on talking that they do not notice shit. Just get on my bed and fly away. Have you decided, you change. You take off your shirt and stand naked in front of your father. Which shows no sign of noticing. But I rather pissed off and I start to tell you but how are you naked in front of your father? And you with your typical face of a sly and roguish smile as you say you know for some time. It still has not noticed anything. The situation is paradoxical. And yes, by the end maybe you do not really even seen walking through the room with the bafiona outside. I do go to the nervous and I think that now go up on my bed and disappear magic. But I wake up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment