If this was a serious blog, or if I was serious about making a serious blog, now I can boast the exclusive this news, but ... we're serious, we are talking about LeggenBlog!
Leone
has scavigliato, yes. Nothing serious, just a broken 5th metatarsal, stuff from nothing ... Except that the person directly involved in the last three years he spent 3 days out of 5 with something fence in the body, and I anticipate that soon nothing to do with private parts, those are always limp as an attack Casta .. .
Poor (Laione not cast), on msn these days reads "What have I done wrong in life?" or "I'll be unlucky ?!?!" or even "I look a bit 'more legendary!" ... Sure, why anyone, and I repeat ANYONE has crossed our minds at least for a microsecond the hypothesis that Attilio's injury was not actually random, but manslaughter.
short, a self-scavigliamento premeditated, to follow the current fashion. Oh sure, some of you will think "exaggeration that Leone!" , but if we look a bit 'round we see that the LeggenMania is affecting a bit' all, especially with the arrival of summer!
Just take for example the following website. Good or bad it is, is there anyone who would like to open your own, and has already bought "HTML for Dummies" , practicing all day, as you can see in the image. In a moment of euphoria are said Benitez has challenged Minotti in Javascript ... which, however, believing it was a bitter Croatian, declined to answer "fffati are mine ..." .
Or maybe someone forgot the fantastic disguise Legendary Hippy who sported the '70s theme party carnival? ... In particular, remember the peroxide blonde wig which caused such a stir at the CUS? Well, last week Pippo Mingozzi attempted imitation badly hidden, with the double purpose of being able make up and catch the nickname Pippa. The excuse was the blonde wig, but in reality everyone has understood that he just wanted to take this opportunity to show his feminine side!
has scavigliato, yes. Nothing serious, just a broken 5th metatarsal, stuff from nothing ... Except that the person directly involved in the last three years he spent 3 days out of 5 with something fence in the body, and I anticipate that soon nothing to do with private parts, those are always limp as an attack Casta .. . Poor (Laione not cast), on msn these days reads "What have I done wrong in life?" or "I'll be unlucky ?!?!" or even "I look a bit 'more legendary!" ... Sure, why anyone, and I repeat ANYONE has crossed our minds at least for a microsecond the hypothesis that Attilio's injury was not actually random, but manslaughter.
short, a self-scavigliamento premeditated, to follow the current fashion. Oh sure, some of you will think "exaggeration that Leone!" , but if we look a bit 'round we see that the LeggenMania is affecting a bit' all, especially with the arrival of summer! Just take for example the following website. Good or bad it is, is there anyone who would like to open your own, and has already bought "HTML for Dummies" , practicing all day, as you can see in the image. In a moment of euphoria are said Benitez has challenged Minotti in Javascript ... which, however, believing it was a bitter Croatian, declined to answer "fffati are mine ..." .
Or maybe someone forgot the fantastic disguise Legendary Hippy who sported the '70s theme party carnival? ... In particular, remember the peroxide blonde wig which caused such a stir at the CUS? Well, last week Pippo Mingozzi attempted imitation badly hidden, with the double purpose of being able make up and catch the nickname Pippa. The excuse was the blonde wig, but in reality everyone has understood that he just wanted to take this opportunity to show his feminine side! And if that's not enough we see in the picture below and Friends Tosi Mone that during the pre-workout stretching you down in a company MNCG (whose legend is well known to drink delicious) ... And then complain that your workouts are too heavy! Of course, the recall of fitness of the Magi are difficult to deal with drunk, fuck!
of examples like these, needless to say, there would be thousands, millions, billions, but is now going to bed so soaked the rag! I would just add, dear readers, advice that comes from my recent experience with 2 crutches
if you want to do medicine ball, NOT is necessary to jump the wall and falling weight on the foot of Marco Magri !
greetings and kisses,
legendary
greetings and kisses,
legendary
0 comments:
Post a Comment