Today is the turn of the drafting of the letter sent by LeggenBlog Valentina Avanzi, that The Pisel. The stamp on the envelope is visibly a foreigner, especially as the cost for shipping is expressed in rubles rovigotti . To you.
now seems that the theme of "sprained ankle" took place in the broad category of legend, and I dare myself to make a small contribution, telling what successomi years and years ago.
Let's go back eight years when the Vale, a promising young volleyball rovigotto, military still in the ranks of the advance in Volley B2. On a cold November evening, we are given the "sad" news of the "resignation" of the then coach Mauro Borgatti (who with his brother Remo (Labarca), was the duet "The cat and the fox") and is welcomed with arms (.....) open the new coach Maurizio Ruggero (MR), a character well known in women's volleyball. It starts immediately and is in full swing during a period of attack that the career of the young It is seriously compromised. MR and the second coach (Bologna nice looking a little gayo, but outside as a tile, which, alas, can not remember the name) rose respectively to zone to zone 4 and 2. While I was crushed by zone 2, in Zone 4 is the time of Laura Crepaldi (currently in Forlì), the ball falling into the enemy camp, it bounces against the ample backside of Ramona (native player) and then get under the feet of Vale. Despite my well-known powerful elevation, I can not avoid the object ball and tumbling fall to the ground with the face drawn with pain. The sight of my poor ankle swollen from under the foot to below the knee, me cago literally in his hand and sent me running to the hospital. Luckily no broken bones - a next resonance will be a little fraying of the tendon - but at the time I get "indocciata. Just got home, Charles, the proud masseur, he rushes to take my shower and get a bandage that will be revealed closer ... too close, making me suffer the pains of the invalid and forcing me to call her mother again and again during night, which (dear me 'mama), out of desperation, I stuffed Aulin. The following day, after losing the sensitivity of the foot, spin 'Charles and I take everything.
At this point enters an atavistic character, which, referring to the first post, I would call myself ..... THE TEST THE TEST Aryan, that is the good old Honorius, masseur DIY retired , I recommend the large packs of clay mixed with vinegar and arnica. Everything was smeared copiously on the ankle, which was then enclosed in two large leaves of lettuce, and re-incelofanata indocciata a casino ..... well ... the fact is that under wraps the ankle deflated. Control in the hospital after about a month, the shower was replaced with a less conspicuous bandage and I could walk again quietly, I suggested a semi-workout and then I could happily watch the concert Lunapop.
moral of the story: the guardians of the ga simp razon.
Editor's Response: Cara Valentina to you recommend for the next distortion, to rely on a vigorous and violent sketch, as told by Pode ... If not then I had occasion to Voghiera you to go for that treatment, remember that parts of the Doge is a famous and renowned Doctor .... ah ah ah
PS: to reiterate the fact that you stole your degree in languages \u200b\u200bI'd like you to note that the pronouns in German are written uppercase: Ich, ich do not (see title).
now seems that the theme of "sprained ankle" took place in the broad category of legend, and I dare myself to make a small contribution, telling what successomi years and years ago.
Let's go back eight years when the Vale, a promising young volleyball rovigotto, military still in the ranks of the advance in Volley B2. On a cold November evening, we are given the "sad" news of the "resignation" of the then coach Mauro Borgatti (who with his brother Remo (Labarca), was the duet "The cat and the fox") and is welcomed with arms (.....) open the new coach Maurizio Ruggero (MR), a character well known in women's volleyball. It starts immediately and is in full swing during a period of attack that the career of the young It is seriously compromised. MR and the second coach (Bologna nice looking a little gayo, but outside as a tile, which, alas, can not remember the name) rose respectively to zone to zone 4 and 2. While I was crushed by zone 2, in Zone 4 is the time of Laura Crepaldi (currently in Forlì), the ball falling into the enemy camp, it bounces against the ample backside of Ramona (native player) and then get under the feet of Vale. Despite my well-known powerful elevation, I can not avoid the object ball and tumbling fall to the ground with the face drawn with pain. The sight of my poor ankle swollen from under the foot to below the knee, me cago literally in his hand and sent me running to the hospital. Luckily no broken bones - a next resonance will be a little fraying of the tendon - but at the time I get "indocciata. Just got home, Charles, the proud masseur, he rushes to take my shower and get a bandage that will be revealed closer ... too close, making me suffer the pains of the invalid and forcing me to call her mother again and again during night, which (dear me 'mama), out of desperation, I stuffed Aulin. The following day, after losing the sensitivity of the foot, spin 'Charles and I take everything.
At this point enters an atavistic character, which, referring to the first post, I would call myself ..... THE TEST THE TEST Aryan, that is the good old Honorius, masseur DIY retired , I recommend the large packs of clay mixed with vinegar and arnica. Everything was smeared copiously on the ankle, which was then enclosed in two large leaves of lettuce, and re-incelofanata indocciata a casino ..... well ... the fact is that under wraps the ankle deflated. Control in the hospital after about a month, the shower was replaced with a less conspicuous bandage and I could walk again quietly, I suggested a semi-workout and then I could happily watch the concert Lunapop.
moral of the story: the guardians of the ga simp razon.
Editor's Response: Cara Valentina to you recommend for the next distortion, to rely on a vigorous and violent sketch, as told by Pode ... If not then I had occasion to Voghiera you to go for that treatment, remember that parts of the Doge is a famous and renowned Doctor .... ah ah ah
PS: to reiterate the fact that you stole your degree in languages \u200b\u200bI'd like you to note that the pronouns in German are written uppercase: Ich, ich do not (see title).
0 comments:
Post a Comment