Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Cheat To Catch Squirtle In Crystal

PS: I write you ...

It 's time for a new installment in the legendary book I'm writing Dear . Today, the loyal reader speaks on LeggenBlog Podetti Silvia (read PS in the title, who are sympathetic ...), who rightly want to take advantage of this space for readers to share with the entire mooooondo caviglifera his experience. Good reading.

TI CARO legend writes ... NOT ONLY GOING TO MC DONALD'S!

will be the chair of the Young dribbler "(which is now mine), will be spring ... will be the memory of our beautiful and intimate Valentine's Day - the sambuca at the coffee sucks and my pc is still being formatted ... but as you know this is a solvable detail with my faithful Office package ... eheheh ... blissful ignorance! - However, as often happens these days and more ... after yet another break with the straw Anna Baradel come to browse the Leggenblog looking for some pill or of wisdom up last minute to give meaning to my days. Already, the student life is sad and hopeless ... and alas, call it professional deformation, or my membership and the "Young setter" in the same satanic cult of industrial economists, but the dynamics that until recently believed they belonged exclusively to him are gradually creeping in me ... dynamics that feed on MSN, Facebook, Skype and LeggenBlog (precisely) the cost for the Italian bimonthly late payment of 1621.46 Euro.

Small premise aside, I am close to you as legendary, having been informed of your recent troubles, but most of the opportunity given to your readers to express themselves freely, I would submit to your attention something that really happened to the signed when she still delights in the world that's in the volleyball Voghiera (Note to footer: The use of time "imperfect" is relative to the current situation, the desired inactivity sports writer who, for three weeks officially a "free player").

In any case, the quick, painless and quick for your ankle to find the palace of Voghiera.

It is not known for more than a couple of years ago, still under the watchful guidance of coach now neopapà Savoy, when the Edilmeg Carife Voghiera had shown ambition of promotion to B1, the week before the highly anticipated derby against STEM- Rovigo, the former number 18 on duty (IO) had the brilliant idea - accomplice some difficulty with coordination - to close a wall on the foot of a self-inflicted Bernard sprained left ankle. As usual on when no one has paid much attention to the seriousness dell'icidente - made statements and of little importance as a thousand other times in the specific case of the writer due to the cliché that "I suffer so discreet, unreliable" (only because he scream like a pussy hysterical). This time, however, the damage was serious and seemed to compromise the derby, except that on Monday the commendable (irony) Bariani president came to the gym declaiming: "Have I the solution to the ankle of the Pode, she will play Saturday against Rovigo! ". Incredulos a whole team for the firmness of that assertion, "Pode solution" came after a few minutes the door was a nice and jovial man in his seventies, the true grandfather of the family, better known in antiquity as: TEST. "But ... po'attempato as a doctor I think ...". The guru comes up to me and with a nod of the head I decided to follow him deep in the closet of the referees ... What happened in there we do not know. The only thing that matters is that I am I played that Saturday, bandaged, drugged anti inflammatory, but with the ankle deflated.

Time: malignant rumors of a corridor continue to think that I had not a fucking rumor denied by all the media function in the diagnosis and medical ultrasound; voices even nastier suggested moving forward that the number 18 (I always) has bestowed sexual favors on that occasion the elderly grandfather who, according to the usual well-informed, in a necrophiliac would embrace almost sprayed his seed the ankle of the young saying that he had healing effects. In spite of the rumors, who was at that moment, I say, ensures that things were different, but equally incredible. Not with his seed, but the little man with his fingers touched the ankle of the Pode, before a stroke, then a sign of the cross and a prayer e. .. MIRACLE! The next day, believe it or not, my ankle was fine. Dear legend, now you know that certain things do not happen only by Mc Donald.

S. RESPONSE OF THE DRAWING


Dear reader, first thanks for participating! The technique we have described is known to the people as the "mark a limb" , you can do on the ankles, hands, shoulders, balls, etc ... and is also practiced by LeggenNonna .... In recent times, however, I have not been possible to undergo such therapy, because, alas, I found that the presence of religious symbols in the vicinity of my person to the skin causes severe irritation and allergic reactions. However, I am convinced that a sketch .... er, I mean an intervention by the wise old man of Voghiera on my ankle would have greatly accelerated the recovery! Another
which speeds up the recovery, in this case, your PC, not the ankle, it would be that if you take (with great difficulty, given the packed agenda) meeting with the engineer. Legend to format the computer, the CD brings to Windows, not Office, fuck .... However, it is the same mistake that he made some time ago your predecessor Daniele Paci (PD), so everything comes back!

Regards,
Legendary

0 comments:

Post a Comment