INTRODUCTION
It all began on the evening of Monday, March 3, Sept. 4 when during the friendly against Migliarino ( leaders of the other group D series) at 22:57 and 15-6 for them, I turn to the coach and say, 'Magi .. bona there .. 15-6 so we finish this .. ' and he annoyed because we are a team full of limitations and that no commitment .. (And I also add that unfortunately we are not able to stand for a coach who constantly screams September 4 you in my ears after every damn ball a few suggestions like, 'Moooooneeeee! To call the offside you have to raise my arm! .. or .. 'Cazzooo ... I told you a thousand times to play and then closed again on the break fast!' Or again: 'Darriiiooo! I told you a thousand times to make it run faster that ball! Stop with the long balls to Mingozzi !!'..).. decide to get up to 25, almost to inflict a punishment ...
What happened after more or less already know ... At the sixteenth point Legendary has sprained his ankle coming down from the wall ... that is our ONLY setter has a sprained ankle ... or I can not say exactly how many I took shit about Madonna ... and I can not even explain how I stay calm, get close to the coach (without going quickly with a right hook to the face ...) and say, 'I told you it was better to stop at 15 ... but you never listen ... ' all seasoned with a course worthy of the best bestemmione Vecchiattini.
DYNAMICS OF POSTING
Like all Friday night we play away we decide the time of meeting, which is set by the ruling last Friday Biagini, according to the coach, at 18:50 at the usual provider of Bologna via ... Then, like any business, we find that ends in three poor losers and do not know who else has come since the mid team works in Bologna and Modena, and often go directly to the playground ... but, as there has been repeated many times, "the important thing is that we think players to play, the rest will take care of the company" ... fact, arrive 19:30 and arrive entries because of a delay Biagini has to pick up a shirt and Riki Memeo playing more with our free because you never know ... At this point the question arises ... you never know what ?!?!.. yes, the Magic could deploy by Stefano Brunelli setter ..... Tanana ... after this news I only say that the meeting was with Tosi and Benin, the two players who were coached to play on Wednesday setters ... reactions to this good news has been nothing short of spectacular, in a nanosecond Benitez has had a bump scary, the central vein in his forehead has become almost as big ........ no not like that of the Bino, but was much enlarged, has become burgundy-purple and almost certainly the only thing that saved him by an illness has been a powerful fart lasted about 20 seconds a whistle that has been the safety valve, virtually as it happens for pressure cookers ... Tosi instead had a more subdued reaction ... has been plastered with a look into the void and gave two or three nonsense like ".. FichimoriCampari TramìniHavana club." I always very diplomatic, I kicked the usual 6-7 Lady ... Oh well ...
DEPARTURE
19:45 pm we finally all, note that for about half an hour Beno tried to convince the Maggico Biagini but not to wait to get another car and began to leave as be Tardini, but our coach who, needless to say, always has everything under control has repeated at least four times: "... but boy, do not worry ... we still do not understand ... this time ... not your anxiety no rush ... so bad that we should start the game with half an hour late, the regulation permits ... " ... And here I prefer not to comment because I am a player and "I think just playing, everything else to the company ...".
19:50 pm. We are finally at the exit Ferrara Sud, and exactly at 20:05 immediately after the release of Altedo (already renamed output PalaGiovannini ..) Biagio feel a "slight" suspicious noise ... (We obviously minimally realized we were not there, we thought there was only a stretch of dirt road with potholes and bumps on the Ferrara-Bologna ..) and tells us that perhaps we have laundry ... I only remember that time he had crossed the look with killer Benini and immediately after it had started to look everywhere if there were hidden cameras because it was now clear that we were victims of a candid camera ... Unfortunately I have not found anything ...
PIT STOP
autogrill arrive at 20:15 with the right front tire that almost goes up in flames (this is not bullshit but it's true!), And after checking all you choose to proceed with the replacement operation that normally takes about 15 minutes, but for some off-road vehicles such as 25-30 minutes sometimes ... of course we were on a jeep ... (Note that the start of the match was set for 21:15 in Modena at Pala Anderlini) ... To make it short after 20 minutes, we realize that the crick provided is not able to lift the car enough and you can not replace the rubber and, therefore, that we are in utter shit ... below we list the reactions of those present:
-Biagio: .. our manager took the phone and called the insurance to be be picked up by a tow truck, cursing the Japs Korean ..
-Riki: .. He started to observe in silence .. Benini and if I did not understand his look was more than admiration or sympathy ... mah ...
-Geky: .. I coldly assessed the situation and I decided to make me a Ceres and a straw ... a true sports ...
-BENIN: Beno .. guess what ......'..... challenge is obviously entered into with the tire and continued to mount groped turning phrases and threatening glances intimidating for another 10 minutes and, knowing him, yet rather than take 5 minutes and lost the jeep lifted him instead of crick ...
SALVATION
Hours 20: 48 comes the call of salvation ... our great Mister warns us that has delayed the start of the match and a short taxi arrives to take us and lead us in Modena ... I make a hit of accounts timetable and inform Benitez that I will sit alongside the taxi driver because if I see that it does not push the accelerator stunned and I put myself behind the wheel ... I do not even have time to finish the sentence that we see a fighter who lands autogrill blue Mercedes ... guys are not exaggerating, at least has come to 120 per hour and, in truth, with the wet track that rose from the water passing through puddles looked like a boat than a car ... at that time the only thing super magic that brought me back to harsh reality were the words of Benitez Killer ... carry the text because you deserve: "no .. Nonono .. nooo .. no nonononono .. I do not go up mica ... that's crazy ... "and to calm me:" If we get quiet killer, we come to the kick-off .. "
Here is a video footage of 'driver early in his career .. .
TRAVEL
As for the journey there is not much to say but a clarification that it was not a taxi, but renting a car with driver, car type blue ... and just out from the rest, came to 160 km / h, while exceeding the above speed and an endless line of trucks has seen fit to release the steering wheel with both hands and drive the leg, groped to activate the navigation system, eh fuck it, could not find the hole to insert the plug ... Meanwhile, from behind my seat, occupied by Killer Benini, I heard a strange whispering that only later I understood to be the recitation of the 'Our Father' ... Fortunately, however, then newly arrived in the stretch to four lanes to drive the type was placed in 200 km / h fixed after 22 minutes we arrived at the indoor stadium (... no sooner did a scenic ride around the neighborhood ...) in almost perfect time ... because of the monotony of the journey I was slightly drowsy, but fortunately when I got out I looked at him and Benni I spent a bestial fear because for a moment I thought I saw was white as a ghost, so I start again and I found the right concentration to deal with the match ... we said goodbye to Mr. Wolf releasing the modest sum of € 150 ... Cock sti ...
MATCH
... beautiful ... a really good game ... Riki and I Beno we sadly accommodated on the bench on the score of 11-5 for us ... seemed like a dream ... Tosi who painted risers in front and behind the center ... Mone who received virtually all the balls in the diagram (and most amazing thing is not rolling on the field as is usually ..), Bamba who made a run at the pace of Cuban salsa (.. and since there is nothing new, the amazing thing is that actually beat the first step on one and not the five ...) Comin jumping so much that he seemed to have three legs (looked ?!?!.. mmmh ...). In short it was a show ... so much so that at the end of the only three to go was Benini, which replaced an Tosi a bit 'tired (after all a set and a half in a row not played since June 2007 ...), Green Volleyball I Memeo and instead we were blissfully enjoying a bench in what was a truly legendary victory ... good guys ...
EPILOGUE
Since last Friday, things went too well, and given that "no attack on Benitez can not be won" (that is, without detracting from the Killer, without him we still won type 9 straight games September 5 ...), losing everything our coach has decided that when Beno was the first in line, raise the central reconstruction (for those who just do not know them have been called as follows: Bamba also called "double", Memeo the century "accompanied" Caste known as "triple or quadruple" Minotti, and last but not least, thanks to his mastery in the art of dribbling, call him "Edward Scissorhands "...). This of course always to make things easier ... certainly ... I close here, to remind my teammates that the important things to keep clear in our minds are only two:
-
guys, please, do not send everything into a cow!
-
you must think only of playing, the rest will take care of the company ...
soon,
James Garbo # 1
0 comments:
Post a Comment