Although some, like Casta , will surely have had an erection after reading the post title, maybe thinking of a cubist German (or a Germanic cuba na ... sorry, this was really bad!), I have not made any stripper, as Teker (likely
probably not even write that, but I do not remember how to extend the acronym) is a type of therapy that uses the principle of microwaves to stimulate the ligaments in my ankle back on their feet, and then be able to reach my greatest ambition now: go from bed to toilet without crutches ! They are so lazy that do not have to make the effort I have adopted the method Tafazzi (see figure), which as you want to say, is not so easy in the morning when you wake up wet! However
probably not even write that, but I do not remember how to extend the acronym) is a type of therapy that uses the principle of microwaves to stimulate the ligaments in my ankle back on their feet, and then be able to reach my greatest ambition now: go from bed to toilet without crutches ! They are so lazy that do not have to make the effort I have adopted the method Tafazzi (see figure), which as you want to say, is not so easy in the morning when you wake up wet! However know very well that I do not like be verbose, so let's get back to Teker. Here is a photographic record of the labors that I undergo every day to go back to the BP2 in a reasonable time, ie the time that will allow me to do a breakdown for sending in the championship cow!
I feel obliged to point out that the continuation of the article is c OUNCIL only for adult audiences, as my feet will see several times in the foreground, and is not a pretty sight!
You start the morning with a nice foot bath seasoned ultrasound. Of course, since not all of one foot, but the LeggenPiede , ultrasound turn into a pleasant and soothing melody, which some of you may recognize in the following video:
L ' electrical stimulation of the peroneal I was advised by friends physiotherapists to enhance the capture to catch up more quickly receptions Mone :
The morning session will concludes with the famous Teker , that floods my body and my mind bubbles, if I were A draft Brioblù! This machine does a lot of money, but just so many, yet the rumor that Nicola N. Benonji have one at home, and that before any official challenge or not (at the end AS OFFICIAL ?!?!?) challenge is not whether you wear it for a few minutes on his testicles. The benefits are questionable, but the pain induced and the turning of balls produced do indeed become more wicked and fierce!
Lunch break, break straw nap break and resumes with the afternoon session, where I is the repeated ' stimulator (which also instinct of imitation, I lay on the bales, but without drawing pleasure)
again legendary sounds a bain-marie
laser and then draining to deflate the fucking sore ankle
boats and all, online study for the record of the Easter break (but open the Kursaal 'I'm around? Both c'èvvvvvento ....)
I feel obliged to point out that the continuation of the article is c OUNCIL only for adult audiences, as my feet will see several times in the foreground, and is not a pretty sight!
You start the morning with a nice foot bath seasoned ultrasound. Of course, since not all of one foot, but the LeggenPiede , ultrasound turn into a pleasant and soothing melody, which some of you may recognize in the following video:
We then move on to the laser apuntale , named for the shape Punta .... I think ...
L ' electrical stimulation of the peroneal I was advised by friends physiotherapists to enhance the capture to catch up more quickly receptions Mone :
The morning session will concludes with the famous Teker , that floods my body and my mind bubbles, if I were A draft Brioblù! This machine does a lot of money, but just so many, yet the rumor that Nicola N. Benonji have one at home, and that before any official challenge or not (at the end AS OFFICIAL ?!?!?) challenge is not whether you wear it for a few minutes on his testicles. The benefits are questionable, but the pain induced and the turning of balls produced do indeed become more wicked and fierce!
Lunch break, break straw nap break and resumes with the afternoon session, where I is the repeated ' stimulator (which also instinct of imitation, I lay on the bales, but without drawing pleasure)
again legendary sounds a bain-marie
laser and then draining to deflate the fucking sore ankle
boats and all, online study for the record of the Easter break (but open the Kursaal 'I'm around? Both c'èvvvvvento ....)
legendary
0 comments:
Post a Comment